Ride of a Lifetime Charity Auction at GoPro Grand Prix of Sonoma
Twelve lucky race fans will get the "Ride of a Lifetime" with their favorite IZOD IndyCar Series driver at the GoPro Grand Prix of Sonoma at Sonoma Raceway on Sunday, Aug. 25. In addition, a one-of-a-kind selection of racing and sports-related items will be up for grabs during a live charity auction benefitting Speedway Children's Charities (SCC), the charitable arm of Sonoma Raceway.
Fans can take part in the festivities on race day, Aug. 25, by placing the top bid at the live charity auction beginning at 10:15 a.m. in the INDYCAR Fan Village in the main paddock (preview begins at 9:30 a.m.).
Listed below are some of the items up for auction during the Ride of a Lifetime INDYCAR Charity Auction:
- AJ Foyt autographed piston
- Dario Franchitti signed mini-helmet
- Grand Prix Karting Package
- Nolan Ryan autographed baseball
- Sacramento Kings 2012 team signed basketball
- GoPro Camera
- Ryan Hunter-Reay Ride of Lifetime
- Helio Castroneves Ride of Lifetime
- Scott Dixon Ride of Lifetime
- Dario Franchitti Ride of Lifetime
- Tony Kanaan Ride of Lifetime
- Will Power Ride of Lifetime
- Graham Rahal Ride of Lifetime
- Marco Andretti Ride of Lifetime
- James Hinchcliffe Ride of Lifetime
- Charlie Kimball Ride of Lifetime
- Ryan Briscoe Ride of Lifetime
- J.R. Hildebrand Ride of Lifetime
- Much more!
For more information or to get tickets for the GoPro Grand Prix of Sonoma, visit racesonoma.com/indycar or call 800-870-RACE (7223). The Sonoma Chapter of Speedway Children's Charities is dedicated to helping children in need in Sonoma County and has distributed more than $4.3 million to qualified youth groups since 2001. For more information on the local chapter, visit racesonoma.com/scc.