*Test days most likely to be run in sessions, please email for schedule.
Sonoma Raceway offers testing with the following requirements and fees. If you have any questions concerning testing or would like to pre-register, please contact Rebecca Shippert (Huffaker) at 707-938-8448 ext 140 or at email@example.com
- Valid Competition License from NASCAR, USAC, SPORTSCAR, SCCA, ASA, FIA, NASA, SVRA, VARA, INEX, HMSA, CFRA, CSRG, PCA, POC, BMWCCA, HSR, IMSA, Grand-Am and Star Mazda
- Rookie, Novice, Provisional, Time Trial licenses, driving school certificates and logbooks are NOT substitutions for a Competition License and will not be accepted.
- LeMons and Chump cars can only test during their predetermined test session prior to the event (not on open test days).
- Bring your license with you to sign-in, the morning of your pre-scheduled test day.
- Vehicles are to conform to SCCA Pro Racing regulations.
- Passengers are NOT permitted during open testing.
- Drivers of the age of 16 and 17, in addition to valid competition license, we will also need a completed minor waiver for testing- only one, with a letter from the parents stating it covers from 1/1/15 - 12/31/15.
- You need to reserve your testing session at least 48 hours in advance.
- Please leave a message or email with your name, phone number, car make/model/number and type of license you have.
- Testing will not be guaranteed without pre-registration and is required for pre-SCCA-event test day.
- Please immediately cancel pre-registration if you determine you will not be testing.
TESTING FEES - Credit will not be given for mechanical failure, driver error, etc.
- Regular Test Days (8:15 - 4 or 4:30pm) - Full day $525, half day $325
- Short Test Days (Wednesday's, 8:15-3pm)- Full day $375, half day $280 (PM only)
- Session days, prices per session, please email for schedule and pricing
Drones, unmanned aircraft systems
The use of drones or any other unmanned aircraft systems ("UAS") at Sonoma Raceway is prohibited unless approved in advance in writing by senior management from Sonoma Raceway.