Sonoma Raceway's 2014 Track Pass offers unrivaled access and amazing value.
Race fans who have dreamed about taking laps of the world famous road course in their own car or getting a behind-the-scenes glimpse at the stars of NASCAR during the Toyota/Save Mart 350 can make those dreams a reality with a 2014 Track Pass.
- This is your supercharged ticket to every major event at Sonoma Raceway.
- It's the best that motor-sports has to offer and it costs less than $22 per day!
Secure the best seats for the 2014 Racing Season, which includes the Toyota/Save Mart 350 - NASCAR Sprint Cup Series (June 20-22), NHRA Sonoma Nationals - Mello Yello Drag Racing (July 25-27), GoPro Grand Prix of Sonoma - INDYCAR Series (Aug. 22-24), historic car racing (May 17-18) and the FIA World Touring Car Championship (Sept. 13-14).
You will also receive these exclusive VIP passes and benefits:
- NASCAR Pre-Race Pit Pass (reg $75)
- IndyCar Garage & Pit Pass (reg $75)
- NHRA Thunder Alley Pass (reg $40)
- WTCC Garage Pit Pass (not available for purchase)
- VIP Lot 2 Parking Pass* (not available for purchase)
- Exclusive track lap day in your own car
- Personalized Tickets
- Additional Ticket Benefits
- Unused ticket trade-in
- FREE Bonus Tickets
The Track Pass is valued at nearly $1,000, but you can get yours for just $395. That's a savings of more than 60-percent.
*Limited quantities of Lot 2 Parking Passes are available. Purchase early to ensure your Lot 2 season parking. Limit 1 per account up to 4 Track Passes purchased. 6 or more Track Passes purchased are eligible for 1 parking pass per pair of tickets.